Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 1 11 5:54 PM

Tags : :

Squad disharmony, managerial chaos, Star player leaving at the end of the season for 3rd year in a row... bring it on!! Viva la 3-2 barnstormer... to them!!

we may not always win but in our hearts, you lose!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 1 11 10:31 PM

Re: Bluescouse away

royfreer wrote:
Squad disharmony, managerial chaos, Star player leaving at the end of the season for 3rd year in a row... bring it on!! Viva la 3-2 barnstormer... to them!!

Yeah thats about right too! :down:

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Apr 3 11 4:48 AM

nearly got it right, was great to hear how proud of his boys Gerard was... sounds similar to how proud he was of his boy Stevie G after taking over at Redscouse after Roy Evans had given him a 3 year contract!!. How he can take credit for the last 5 years of Academy work i really don't know...

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 5 11 9:46 AM

Houllier is a pratt mate, can't stand him. We woulda won if Jagkeilka hadnt dived but i think really a draw was a fair result coz beckfords shot was over the line and Friedal made 2 stunning saves, yet again how did Walker miss from where he was standing. I think we'll be ok...still worried with the goals we let in still...and with Newcastle next (who hit 6 past us last time) then west ham away (never easy) and Arsenal n Liverpool last i'm bloody worried!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Apr 6 11 12:02 PM

100% in agreement mate, we need to take 4 points in our next 2 or we are in real danger of going down. As for Houllier, the jury is still very much out, IF we survive, IF he stays in the summer and IF he gets all the money he wants then i'll make a judgement... lotta ifs!

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Apr 9 11 11:58 AM

Decent performance better then what ive seen

Fans were nothing but fantastic as always 2,900 of us fantastic :clap:

Next Away Games
Blackppol

10/11 Away games
Walsall (Pre Season) Newcastle Stoke Wolves Spurs Sunderland Fulham Blackburn Liverpool Man City Chelsea Sheff Utd Wigan Man Utd

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help