Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 21 11 12:52 PM

Tags : :

i just heard that he's been admitted to hospital, i'm presuming with heart probs again. I feel for the guy but last time this happened he was out for about 8 months with liverpool when Phil thompson took charge... he's not gonna get any younger and if it is his heart he should quit for his own well being. Don't mess with the warnings your body gives u Gerard... Poses the question: who will take over? Do we let Macca have a go or bring in someone more 'Villa'? Do we take another foreigner or go home grown... Hope he's not just stood on a garden rake or summit!!

we may not always win but in our hearts, you lose!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

May 31 11 8:53 AM

And so it seems that Gerard will not be our manager any more... Strange times at VP with Hou lining up doctors to say he's fit to work whilst Randy lines them up opposed!! It may well cost us 5mill to save this guys life, but will he quit and will he move on? I reckon he can't stop, doesn't know how to stop, needs his fix of footy like a crack addict needs a hit and will turn up next managing some French 2nd division underachievers desperate to help him recapture former glories. It's a sad day for Gerard, made sadder by his complete refusal to accept that his ticker just can't stand the heat any more. Go Gerard, go quietly and with some dignity. Don't try and swindle randy for money that you are not going to earn.

As for replacements? ... who is there.. Sam Allardice, Steve Mclaren, Bryan Robson, KK, Peter Reid.... Terry Venebles... lol! Or do we give Gary Mac and the legend that is Sid a chance to work together...

we may not always win but in our hearts, you lose!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help